Theoretical Chemistry Group Heidelberg
|Ab initio Greens function theory is a major research area of our group. The figure shows some Feynman diagrams for the polarisation propagator in third order. See, for example, Ref.4 of our list of selected references.|
Information for Members
- University of Heidelberg
- Institute of Physical Chemistry
- University Library
- Computer Centre
- Theoretical Chemistry links
- Old TC homepage
Conferences and Events
- 4th - 5th November 2016: Symposium in Honor of the 70th Birthday of Lorenz Cederbaum on 'Electrons and nuclei in motion - correlation and dynamics in molecules'
- 6th - 8th September 2009: Indo-German Workshop on 'Electronically Excited Molecules: Structure and Dynamics'
- 25th - 29th August 2008: XIX Symposium on the Jahn-Teller Effect: Vibronic Interactions and Orbital Physics in Molecules and in the Condensed Phase.
- 17.11.2006: Symposium "Electron Correlation and Multimode Quantum Dynamics in Molecules" in honour of L.S. Cederbaum's 60th birthday. More..
- STC 2001
Latest Revision: 2016-09-30