Theoretical Chemistry Group Heidelberg
Ab initio Greens function theory is a major research area of our group. The figure shows some Feynman diagrams for the polarisation propagator in third order. See, for example, Ref.4 of our list of selected references.
Information for Members
- University of Heidelberg
- Institute of Physical Chemistry
- University Library
- Computer Centre
- Theoretical Chemistry links
- Old TC homepage
Conferences and Events
- 6th - 8th September 2009: Indo-German Workshop on 'Electronically Excited Molecules: Structure and Dynamics'
- 25th - 29th August 2008: XIX Symposium on the Jahn-Teller Effect: Vibronic Interactions and Orbital Physics in Molecules and in the Condensed Phase.
- 17.11.2006: Symposium "Electron Correlation and Multimode Quantum Dynamics in Molecules" in honour of L.S. Cederbaum's 60th birthday. More..
- STC 2001